Design Development Pty Ltd
+61 3 9329 7887
Visionary Design Development Pty Ltd is an award-winning, transdisciplinary consultancy operating at the intersection of human needs and the built environment. We strive to deliver an equitable, accessible, built environment and believe that the best, people centred, outcomes result when accessibility is continuously considered from project outset to completion and beyond.
Visionary Design Development -Winner Architeam Awards 2018
Click here for details.
We collaborate with many different practices across planning, architecture, and design, on projects of varying scales, achieving better accessibility outcomes for everyone and satisfying regulatory requirements.
We engage with all levels of government, government agencies, and the NGO/NfP sector, internationally, nationally, and locally, to deliver comprehensive insight into built environment accessibility.
We work with Universities, Professional Associations, Disabled Peoples Organisations, and LGAs and Advocacy groups building capacity to improve built environment accessibility outcomes.
We co-create with individuals, business, NGO/NfPs, and government to achieve people-centric, accessible built environments, whether existing or new, across all stages of procurement, design, and delivery.
• Design review for Planners, Architects, and Designers
• Reporting and Certification for Planning and Building Permits
• Performance Solutions, Building Orders
• LHA Assessment
• Comprehensive built environment reporting
• Literature reviews, case studies, stakeholder analysis
• Facilitate co-operation and develop cultural/ commercial
• Workshops for LGAs, Advocacy groups
• Course writing, Lecturing, Tutoring
• Professional Development
• Accessibility focused architectural projects
• Inclusive Project Management
• Home mods (NDIS, OT, and individual projects)
Mary Ann Jackson Laws Article
Models of Disability and Human Rights: Informing the Improvement of Built Environment Accessibility for People with Disability at Neighborhood Scale?
Already downloaded over 3,900 times!
To Mary Ann Jackson on passing her 'Confirmation of Candidature' milestone for her PhD. Working title is "Improving neighbourhood built environment accessibility for people with disability: the role of the Universal Mobility Index (UMI) Process?"
Association of Consultants in
National Disability Insurance
Australian Institute of Architects
© 2018 Visionary Design Development Pty. Ltd.